Often, an eDiscovery project becomes complex, making prioritization and mitigation far more important. The experts at Digital Forensics Now have been exposed to some of the most complex and demanding forensic eDiscovery and litigation support projects imaginable.
Some of Digital Forensics Now’s previous triage experience includes:
- Prioritization and data collection executions
- Working with volatile systems
- Collections from obsolete database systems
- Complex database migrations
- Alternative operating system collections
- Data recovery from destroyed and submerged electronic devices
- Hostile asset recovery and formulation of alternative network locations
- Undiscoverable data acquisitions
Our triage staff can deploy across the globe and has earned globally recognized certifications in their fields of study. Digital Forensics Now employees have diverse backgrounds, with staff certifications including Certified Computer Examiner (“CCE”) by the International Society of Forensic Computer Examiners, Certified Information Systems, and Security Professional (“CISSP”), CompTIA Security+, Guidance Software EnCE, and many others.
Regardless of what a law firm or corporate legal department might need for a specific project, Digital Forensics Now can step in and resolve issues with little notice. Our responsiveness, eclectic range of litigation support experience, and technical skill have always separated Digital Forensics Now from competitors in the market and make us the best choice for a service provider when the unforeseen occurs.